Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fireworks on July 25

Just discovered we will be arriving in Minneapolis on the last day of your big Aquatennial fest and would like to see the firework show. We%26#39;ll be staying at the Hyatt near the Convention Center. How far a walk (mileage/time)would it be to reach the river front to view the fireworks? Would they be viewable from somewhere else in DT that might be less congested?





Thanks, Mary



Fireworks on July 25


I would go to the St. Anthony Main area.





It will be busy but I think it is the nicest place to take in the fireworks.





http://www.saintanthonymain.com/





You could walk there but you might consider using the trolley. The trolley can drive on Nicollet Mall and also stops at St. Anthony Main.





http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3666527340



Fireworks on July 25


Bummer, I think the hop on hop off trolley service might have closed. Lame! That was a fun tour.




I have primo views of the fireworks from my condo pool deck on 7th street %26amp; 4th avenue - but I can also see that a handful of cars %26amp; people gather on the top floor of the government center parking ramp a few blocks north of my condo, towards the river.





That could be a great view -





ci.minneapolis.mn.us/parking/gov-center.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment