Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girls Weekend

So looking for some other people past experiences on girls weekend. I%26#39;m looking at some options this summer for some of my friends. In the past we have went to the Brainerd area. This yr. we%26#39;re open to anything fun. Anyone went somewhere w/ there friends they would highly recommend. Also we want to all be in the same room or have a 2-4bedroom place. Total of 7girls.



Girls Weekend


I would rent a cabin in or around Stillwater, MN on the Hudson river. The night life is super fun in the summer plus the river is packed during the day with tons of people boating/swimming and having fun.



Girls Weekend


We%26#39;ve enjoyed some amazing weekends in Duluth, Stillwater, Lanesboro, Lake City/Stockton %26amp; Lake Carlos/Alexandria. I actually have more girls weekends in Wisconsin - Eau Claire, Mineral Point, Madison, Elroy/Sparta, Spring Green. Let me know if any of those interest you.




Thanks for the information. Do you do travel agency for groups?? If so.. you could check into August 1st 1night if possible for 8girls.




Sorry, I don%26#39;t book travel, but if there%26#39;s something you%26#39;re interested in, I can give you more information. Keep in mind that lots of places have a minimum 2-night stay in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment