Monday, December 12, 2011

Language schools

Hello,





I%26#39;m going to Minneapolis on a twelve-week assignment, starting on January 5th, and I%26#39;m looking for a language school (English or French) for my wife. We had looked into the Alliance Francaise, but it looks like they%26#39;re not going to open the morning lessons, as not enough students have enrolled. I%26#39;ve looked on the web, but I don%26#39;t seem to find anything. We%26#39;re not going to be in Minneapolis per se, but in Bloomington, and we%26#39;re worried that she will get too bored.





Can anybody help, please? I would really appreciate it.





Thanks!





Julian



Language schools


I did a Google search for ';language lessons in Minneapolis'; and came up with several options you might find helpful.


  • bright makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment