Monday, December 12, 2011

St Paul Restaurant for dinner

We are going to the Ordway this week to see White Christmas and are looking for someplace good to eat nearby. We have eaten at the Great Waters Brewing Company (at least I think that is the name), and Matty%26#39;s B%26#39;s, and a bar across from the XCEl on the same side of the street as the Science Museum. We aren%26#39;t looking for super fancy or really cheap either. Just in between. Thanks for any help.

St Paul Restaurant for dinner

I love the Downtowner Woodfire Grill. Just a few blocks from the X.

http://www.downtownerwoodfire.com/main.htm

St Paul Restaurant for dinner

Cosettas

Patrick McGoverns

DeGidios

All on West 7th and good


I%26#39;m not nearly as much knowledgeable on St. Paul as Mpls., but I always seem to hear about the Liffey, connected to the Holiday Inn Rivercentre Hotel (and therefore a few blocks from Ordway. Pretty casual (Irish Pub theme) from what I hear, but lots of character (again from what I hear...still need to one day make it there). At least check out their website...www.theliffey.com

Otherwise, Pazzaluna for ';urban Italian'; or Sakura for Japanese are two that I walk by on one of the two most current jobs. Websites: www.pazzaluna.com or http://www.sakurastpaul.com/index.html.


I like Kincaid%26#39;s; it%26#39;s not super fancy, not cheap.

  • hold the tough drive freshly founder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment