Monday, December 12, 2011

what to do around New Year's Eve ??

My husband and I are going to visit family from Dec 26 until Jan 5th - Is there anything exciting going on that one should see?? Looking for things to do including shows?? Thanks in advance





what to do around New Year's Eve ??


For New Year%26#39;s Eve celebrations check www.minnesotamonthly.com Type in ring in 2008 in the search box and click on it. You will find a long list of things going on.



what to do around New Year's Eve ??


My brain must be malfunctioning, sorry, but this was for last New Year%26#39;s Eve. I couldn%26#39;t find the new listings. My apologies for mixing you all up.




I would also check the online city publications - MN Monthly as previously mentioned, The Rake and CityPages. If the dates aren%26#39;t online yet, they should be shortly.





What exactly are you looking for, interested in? Family, quiet, different, romantic?




Hi nanne...





One option for Monday DEC 29...The Bodeans are playing at First Avenue ( made famous by that little Purple Guy ) the venue is kinda of spooky looking- but the Bodeans always put on a kick butt show here..very good live act! My only other suggestion...bring warm clothes...




My family and I are looking for possibly a comedy show, or broadway type shows?





It is the first time that I have been to MN. The warm clothing is a definite. I%26#39;m from Maine anyways, its cold enough here at it is.





Thanks for your replys - keep them coming




How%26#39;s about : http://www.louieanderson.com/





Saturday DEC 27 show at the U of M campus Northrop Auditorium.....we%26#39;ll keep thinkin...




I just got my MN Monthly and the have a great holiday section: minnesotamonthly.com/media/…





The Christmas Carol at the Guthrie is always a winner, saw it at the new AND old theater. The view from the cantilever balcony is breath-taking at night.





What are the ages in your family? The British Advertising Awards at the Walker is a stitch, but some are rated R and pretty liberal... not for everyone.





You could try to get last minute tix at the Fitgerald for Prairie Home Companion, quite the holiday experience.





I%26#39;ve heard promise from the productions All I want for Christmas is 700 Billion Dollars, Black Nativity and A Don%26#39;t Hug Me Christmas Carol





And Taylor Hicks (American Idol winner) will be in town performing in Broadway%26#39;s Grease.


  • bright makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment