Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Depot train museum coupons

Does anyone know where I could get a coupon for The Depot in Duluth? We will be driving up there to meet some friends from Grand Marais on Saturday (Jan. 24) and their little boy is going through a train phase, so we definitely want to go to the train museum.





I%26#39;ve googled, but haven%26#39;t found anything. Do you know if any of the tract rack brochures up there have Depot coupons?





I know the Entertainment/Happenings book for Twin Ports Area has one, but I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ll be up there enough this year to justify buying the book. If you have the book and won%26#39;t be using your Depot coupon, I%26#39;ll gladly take it!



The Depot train museum coupons


Check hotels closeby, they often have coupon books for local attractions.



The Depot train museum coupons


This website:





midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/family_frien…





talks about the ';Northland Coupon Book'; (though for the Great Lakes Aquarium in this article). This may be a good thing to ask about. Yes, I%26#39;d call a hotel or two in the area and ask them, and you might also try calling the train museum itself and ask them if there are any coupon books. You may get a nice employee who will give you information on how to find a good coupon.




Also, check the entrances of restaurants for flyer displays. Even the lobby of the Depot itself has a large flyer and brochure display, though my guess is that they don%26#39;t have any for the Depot attractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment