Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sports Bars ?

Are there any sports bars in minni that show Hockey Night in Canada on Saturday nights?





I%26#39;m staying at Aloft near the Metrodome but I will have a car.





Thanks



Sports Bars ?


You know, that%26#39;s a great question, I can%26#39;t say I%26#39;ve ever seen Hockey Night In Canada games broadcast at any sports bars in this area. I would suggest contacting these bars and ask them:





Joe Sensor%26#39;s: http://www.sensers.com/



Chammpps: http://www.champps.com/



Majors: http://www.majorssportscafe.com/





If you%26#39;re after a specific game I would suspect any of these places would be able to have it on at least one TV. If you%26#39;re looking for the HNIC broadcast - and the Don Cherry fashion show %26amp; commentary! - I would guess the chances are slim.





My gut tells me US locations are prohibited from broadcasting HNIC feeds - unfortunately. I know people near the border are able to pick up the over-the-air CBC broadcast but getting it via the satellite at a commercial venue is not possible - but I hope I%26#39;m wrong.





Good luck and others may have more suggestions.



Sports Bars ?


I also think there would be a broadcast restriction.





For hockey fans like myself, we don%26#39;t get the opportunity to see ';Hockey Night.'; We%26#39;re restricted to very amateur broadcasts of select games from Versus, or occasionally, from the networks for Saturday afternoon games.





It%26#39;s sad, so most of us here in MN stick to the local broadcasts of Wild games.





But I would take the previous suggestion and call those places. I think Champps would be the best bet.


  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment