Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hotel in Rome or Citivichia

We are doing Mediterranean Cruise this summer on Navigator of the Sea. Thinking of doing our own air rather than going through Royal Caribbean. We are planning on going a day early. Should we stay in Rome or the port city of Citivichia? If we stay in Rome, how do we arrange transportation to port? Anything else we should be aware of regarding hotel booking or transportation?



Hotel in Rome or Citivichia


I believe you%26#39;re in the wrong forum for this question.



Hotel in Rome or Citivichia


We had a great time in Rome, and a fun day in Ostia, which is on the cost.





But you%26#39;ve done this before--why on earth did you post your question on a Minesota board?




My New Years resolution for 2010 is going to be to proof my posts before I submit them instead of after. Should be:





Ostia is on the coast.





and Minnesota not Minesota.





And mntoathens got in before I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment