Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saving Small Towns!

A group of businesses in Jordan, Minnesota have decided to collaborate to help keep our small town alive! We hope you%26#39;ll visit our new website...work in progress...to learn more about how wonderful and very historic our small town is! Hope to see you soon!



http://www.explorejordan.org



Saving Small Towns!


Being far southern metro (close enough to The Cities for commuting in a pinch) but far enough away to still have small town charm Jordan ought to be a perfect telecommuters paradise. Three days a week at home and couple into the office would be great. Towns in this position that want to preserve the local businesses will attract residents this way. Especially if local telecom/internet infrastructure is decent.





And to reverse polarity...specialize in one of a kind boutique shopping and weekend events to draw day trippers from The Cities. Just be sure to fly under Wal-Mart%26#39;s radar. ;)





Beautiful area though. Sad to say this thread might get clobbered by the TA moderators for pormotion violation. Nicely done web site BTW.



Saving Small Towns!


I%26#39;ve reported my share of inappropriate postings--OK, way more than my share.





But yours does not bother me at all. Maybe because I grew up in Owatonna, and love small towns, and think that they deserve every break they can get.





Nice site.




Our little community thanks you!




Your site is great. I live in Seattle but remember Minnesota small towns fondly having grown up in St Paul. I will visit Jordan when I get back that way. My only comment is to please slow the slide show down, it flips by too fast. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment