Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pizza Delivery?

Hello All,





Our family will be stay at the Radisson Hotel Bloomington By Mall of America next week. I%26#39;m wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a pizza place that will deliver to the hotel? We like just about all pizzas and cheese bread but its nice to try something other than pizza hut, dominos, ect! Thanks!



Pizza Delivery?


Oh man I wish I could help you. I know your hotel with have a list of all pizza delivery places. I wonder if you can get Green Mill? I just love their chicago style deep dish pizza. I am not sure if this is a nation-wide chain but there are like 6 of them here in Mn. They have awesome cheese bread as well. Oh and their wings are too die for!



Pizza Delivery?


try calling the hotel and find out which places deliver





I can%26#39;t think of any places, non-chain, down there.





if Pizza Luce delivered there, I%26#39;d suggest them.




Pizza Luce or Galactic Pizza are great. But the Sprall is in the suburbs and you may be stuck with chain restaurants.


  • bright makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment