Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dinner Idea for this Friday

I live in St. Paul and my husband and I have not had a ';date'; in over 2.5 years! I got my parents to take the kids over night this Friday and I ordered 4 dresses online last week. Now where to go? We sometimes do chain restaurants to go / curb side. I want something different but not too different. I don%26#39;t want to spend over $25.00 a plate.





Luna Rossa in stillwater was suggested as was Benihana in Maple Grove. Thoughts on these two or any others?





TIA





Dinner Idea for this Friday


Some fun places in St. Paul, most should be in your price range.





WA Frost



Ristorante Luci



Pazzaluna



Kincaids



St. Paul Grill



Axels Bonfire



The Lexington



Dinner Idea for this Friday


I like Kincaids and Axel%26#39;s, too.




Luna Rossa is really nice. I was just there this winter. Their food was good. I love Benihana%26#39;s of course! But, I don%26#39;t think you will get in there though. They are always booked at least a week in advance. MMM, since you have a dress you should go downtown St. Paul for dinner. The M St. Cafe in The St. Paul Hotel has a Valentines day menu for $29 a person check it out! This place is nice and you get 5 courses!





mstcafe.com/client_files/M_ST._Cafe/Menus/M_…





I checked on roundtable.com and they have a 7:30 P.M. availability only so reserve fast! Other places I was thinking about for you were already booked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment